How to achieve a wrinkle-free skin
Updated: Sep 1
What are wrinkles? Many people believe that it is hereditary and is a natural part of the aging process. Partially true. It is not caused by genetics, but it is acquired due to old age, unhealthy habits, and diet. In definition, wrinkles are the lines and creases that form in your skin. Others can become deep crevices or furrows and may be especially noticeable around your eyes, mouth, and neck.
Unfortunately, there is no drug or medicine that can help you in removing such, but there are proven treatments that can help you to prevent it.
1. Adapt a healthy lifestyle – minimize and if possible, eliminate unhealthy food intake and habits, such as smoking and drinking. Relax, stay hydrated and keep yourself away from stress.
2. Moisturize – premature lines and wrinkles are possibly caused by dry skins. Include in your practice: regular application of your trusted moisturizer brand.
3. Protect skin from sun – limit the time you spend under the sun, and if this cannot be avoided always use protective clothing. Additional protection is by using a broad-spectrum sunscreen, which blocks UVA and UVB rays.
4. Go to GT Aesthetics – a top rated beauty shop that can provide solution to your skin-related problems
GT Aesthetics offer affordable treatments, with a guarantee of visible results. We offer best skin-care practices that will help achieve that skin goal. For wrinkles-related problems, we highly recommend our H20 Oxygen Infusion Facial and our BB Glow Whitening.
1. H20 Oxygen Infusion Facial - A totally rejuvenating and non-invasive treatment making your skin glow and brightened right after one treatment. Oxygen facials offer a host of benefits. They can make skin look younger, reduce wrinkles, clean pores, and can help with rosacea and acne.
2. BB Glow Whitening - BB Glow adapts the MTS technology (Micro Needling Therapy System) to immediately illuminate your skin. The brightening and rejuvenation effect is achieved by infusing skin colour ampoules (100% natural ingredients) 1mm deep under your skin. With the help of this, fine lines and wrinkles will be minimized.
Let us help you in attaining that whiter, clearer, and smoother skin that you will surely love. Visit us at GT Aesthetics and let us handle your concern efficiently, carefully, and professionally. Leave the rest to us.